If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your order within 30 days as long as the product is new and un-used.
Policy and Guidelines
- To be eligible for a refund, your item must be NEW, unaltered, free of dog hair, and in its original packaging with retail tags.
- Custom orders CANNOT be returned.
- All refunds must be postmarked within 30 days of purchase.
- Orders will be refunded minus any cost paid for shipping by us in the original transaction and up to a 10% restocking fee.
- Rope Hounds free gift with purchase should accompany returns in NEW condition in order to receive a full refund. If the free gifts are not returned, a refund less the full retail cost of the free gift (cost listed on website) will be issued.
- Returning an order purchased during our BOGO sale will forfeit the discount. If you return the full-priced product only, you will be charged the full price of the second product purchased during the BOGO sale. A refund will be issued for the returned product minus the difference in price of the full-priced product.
- Items marked as Final Sale are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- Rope Hounds is not responsible for items that are not received. You should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. The buyer is responsible for return postage.
How Do I Initiate a Return?
To initiate a return, please complete the return form found here and include a receipt or proof of purchase.
Mail your return to:
Rope Hounds Return Dept
PO Box 2359
Bentonville, AR 72712
What About Exchanges?
If you would like to exchange your item for a different color or size, please initiate a return, then place a new order for the items you would like. We recommend placing an order immediately to ensure you get the item(s) you desire quickly. We will issue a refund, minus any cost paid for shipping in the original transaction, once the exchanged item(s) is received.
What if My Item is Defective?
We take pride in making high-quality products you can trust. Because of that, we offer a warranty on materials and workmanship. Our warranty covers manufacturer defects that become apparent during initial use. We do not cover damage from chewing or normal wear and tear. To initiate a warranty process, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email please include a picture of the product flaw along with the order number, your name, and address.
Can you Repair My Leash/Collar?
If we can repair it, we will! Before you send your product in for repair, please send a picture to email@example.com and let us know what the issue is so that we can let you know if it is eligible for a repair.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or comments you may have.