About Fi Series 3 Compatible Collar Bands
Our Fi Series 3 Collar Bands are built strong, using the same professional climbing rope as our regular collars, and have a space to attach your Fi3 Module using genuine Fi endlinks. In addition, our Fi Collars also feature a thin black webbing that lays between the Fi3 module and your dog’s neck. This feature removes the force from the Fi3 Module and endlinks if your pup pulls. Don’t forget to mix and match your customized Fi GPS Trackers with one of our climbing-inspired leashes.
**PLEASE NOTE: The pictures are to show the collar color. You are purchasing a collar with the Fi SERIES 3 endlinks**
- Choice between a lightweight clasp made of durable aluminum and plastic or an all-metal clasp! (Small collars only are available in the lightweight clasp. The metal clasp is too heavy for most small dogs)
- Backing behind the Fi3 Module to add strength
- Webbing removes force from the Fi3 module
- Reinforced stitching on all stress points
- Easy-to-use, quick-release buckle
- Handmade in the USA
- 1" wide band
- Note: Fi GPS Tracker is sold separately. Click here to shop
I love this collar. I found rope hounds through another Irish Setter owner, and I’m obsessed. I wish everyone know about these collars. I will tell everyone I know in the state of CO about these durable collars!
Fi Series 3 Compatible Collar Band
The collar holds the fi tracker perfectly
and provides a real continuous collar under the sensor so any pulling or twisting on the collar is not transferred to the fi module.
It took a minute to see how to charge the fi, but simply detaching one side from the collar is enough to get on to fi charge base for charging