About Fi Series 2 Compatible Collar Bands
Our Fi Collar Bands are built strong, using the same professional climbing rope as our regular collars, and have a space to attach your Fi Module using genuine Fi endlinks. In addition, our Fi Collars also feature a thin black webbing that lays between the Fi module and your dog’s neck. This feature takes the force away from the Fi Module and endlinks if your pup pulls, but still allows you to charge the Module WITHOUT detaching it from the collar. Don’t forget to mix and match your customized Fi GPS Trackers with one of our climbing-inspired leashes.
- Choice between a lightweight clasp made of durable aluminum and plastic, or an all-metal clasp! (Small collars only are available in the lightweight clasp. The metal clasp is too heavy for most small dogs)
- Lightweight and adjustable
- Backing behind the Fi Module to add strength
- Can charge the module while on the collar
- Reinforced stitching on all stress points
- Easy-to-use, quick-release buckle
- Durable D-ring for a strong, yet lightweight, leash attachment point
- Handmade in the USA
- 1" wide band
- Note: Fi GPS Tracker is sold separately. Click here to shop
I love it! It’s stylish and durable. Well worth the money.
Love the product …… and the color!!!!!!
We are so happy with Tourin’s new Rope Hounds Fi collar. Amazing quality. Great looking. Fast shipping. Thank you!
We purchased the collar, because we have a rumbunctious German Shepherd who pulls and the previous Fi collar has snapped, leaving her free and unprotected. Rope Hounds is modeled in a way where the Fi unit does not become part of the collar structure, so she can pull all she wants, she’ll stay in leash. It gives me a huge peace of mind, as our girl chases cars and is reactive to other dogs, which she can’t do with this collar. Highly recommend it.
Great collar, excellent service. Couldn’t ask for more.