About Fi Series 2 Compatible Collar Bands
Our Fi Collar Bands are built strong, using the same professional climbing rope as our regular collars, and have a space to attach your Fi Module using genuine Fi endlinks. In addition, our Fi Collars also feature a thin black webbing that lays between the Fi module and your dog’s neck. This feature takes the force away from the Fi Module and endlinks if your pup pulls, but still allows you to charge the Module WITHOUT detaching it from the collar. Don’t forget to mix and match your customized Fi GPS Trackers with one of our climbing-inspired leashes.
- Choice between a lightweight clasp made of durable aluminum and plastic, or an all-metal clasp! (Small collars only are available in the lightweight clasp. The metal clasp is too heavy for most small dogs)
- Lightweight and adjustable
- Backing behind the Fi Module to add strength
- Can charge the module while on the collar
- Reinforced stitching on all stress points
- Easy-to-use, quick-release buckle
- Durable D-ring for a strong, yet lightweight, leash attachment point
- Handmade in the USA
- 1" wide band
- Note: Fi GPS Tracker is sold separately. Click here to shop
I utilized the Fi collar that came with the units, and even on a couch potato, the collar did not hold up. And became dirty very easily. I then purchased another brand and that one fell apart immediately and would not hold the Fi module securely. The module was always falling off, even just around the house. So that would not work when my Sweet Lydia is out and about. This is my second RopeHound collar, and I only had to replace my first one so that I could upgrade to the new Fi Series 3. Dallas was very helpful. I was trying to match the same pattern I had, as it is a perfect color for my Sweet Lydia. And Dallas had one available that was almost identical. I highly recommend these collars whether you utilize a Fi module or not.
Really like this collar. We bought two as replacements that came with the FI collars when we adopted the doggies. This takes all the stress off the module and makes it so much easier to charge.
Love the way it looks, very good quality.
Also looks great on the pup!
Our Fi collars were worn out and stunk! These are cute, durable, and brought security back to the safety collars we keep on our dogs!
The best made collar known to man. Period!