About Fi Compatible Collar Bands
Our Fi Collar Bands are built strong, using the same climbing rope as our regular collars, but have a space to attach your Fi Module using genuine Fi endlinks. In addition, our Fi Collars also feature a thin black webbing that lays between the Fi module and your dog’s neck. This feature takes the force away from the Fi Module and endlinks if your pup pulls, but still allows you to charge the Module without detaching it from the collar. Don’t forget to mix and match your customized Fi GPS Trackers with one of our climbing-inspired leashes.
- Choice between a lightweight clasp made of durable aluminum and plastic, or an all-metal clasp! (Small collars only are available in the lightweight clasp. The metal clasp is too heavy for most small dogs)
- Lightweight and adjustable
- Backing behind the Fi Module to add strength
- Can charge the module while on the collar
- Reinforced stitching on all stress points
- Easy-to-use, quick-release buckle
- Aluminum D-ring for a strong, yet lightweight, leash attachment point
- Handmade in the USA
- 1" wide band
- Note: Fi GPS Tracker is sold separately. Click here to shop
With Adventure in Mind!
Because life is more fun when you can explore with gear you can trust.
The Fi GPS module kept breaking off the original Fi collar because of poor quality, which is a common issue. This collar holds the GPS module in place securely, and I love that I can charge it without detaching it. I wish Fi would license this collar and sell it as their standard.
So far it's wonderful. I love the bright color, and how well it is made. I like how the FI is not inclined woth the collar but sits in top of the collar. The collar that came woth my FI wasn't very string and she ended up having to wear to collars so I could attach my leash to the other. Ropehounds collar is all in one and very sturdy. I like the metal clip too. Great product. Recommended to friends.
Fi Compatible Collar Band
I had bought the Fi collar and the band was just a little too big for our boy despite being a medium-sized dog (50lbs, 16in neck). We even tried something that holds the fi outside of his collars. This Collar is EXACTLY what we needed. It's not too thick, and the Fi holder is outside the collar but so low profile that it doesnt make it bulky. I can't believe how well it worked out, and it looks SO good. We are SO pleased with it!!
The collar is well made and I love the color pattern. It seems very sturdy as well, and I don’t have to worry about the Fi coming loose and my dog getting away.