About Fi Series 2 Compatible Collar Bands
Our Fi Collar Bands are built strong, using the same professional climbing rope as our regular collars, and have a space to attach your Fi Module using genuine Fi endlinks. In addition, our Fi Collars also feature a thin black webbing that lays between the Fi module and your dog’s neck. This feature takes the force away from the Fi Module and endlinks if your pup pulls, but still allows you to charge the Module WITHOUT detaching it from the collar. Don’t forget to mix and match your customized Fi GPS Trackers with one of our climbing-inspired leashes.
- Choice between a lightweight clasp made of durable aluminum and plastic, or an all-metal clasp! (Small collars only are available in the lightweight clasp. The metal clasp is too heavy for most small dogs)
- Lightweight and adjustable
- Backing behind the Fi Module to add strength
- Can charge the module while on the collar
- Reinforced stitching on all stress points
- Easy-to-use, quick-release buckle
- Durable D-ring for a strong, yet lightweight, leash attachment point
- Handmade in the USA
- 1" wide band
- Note: Fi GPS Tracker is sold separately. Click here to shop
Beautifully made collar that has gotten many compliments! Hope it lasts a long time.
Love the collar and color. They have the best customer service. I wanted a specific color and they contacted me and got it for me. Highly recommend.
I would recommend this collar.
Let’s face it……the collar that comes with the Fi gadget is not very attractive. Well made but not attractive. I love this new collar for Tiger. I could tell that he was excited when we put it on him! ;). Seriously, this collar is well made and stylish. Big thumbs up!
My dog broke his Fi collar twice by running full speed at the end of his lead. Leaving the tracking module and collar behind. Fi recommends using their collar and a second for a dog that that likes to squirrel chase. I was looking for an alternative solution to continue to use the fi module but not have the fear of him busting loose again. Rope hounds provided that solution. The module is not a vital part of the collar circuit so there’s less of a risk of a critical failure. Looks great too!