About Fi Series 2 Compatible Collar Bands
Our Fi Collar Bands are built strong, using the same professional climbing rope as our regular collars, and have a space to attach your Fi Module using genuine Fi endlinks. In addition, our Fi Collars also feature a thin black webbing that lays between the Fi module and your dog’s neck. This feature takes the force away from the Fi Module and endlinks if your pup pulls, but still allows you to charge the Module WITHOUT detaching it from the collar. Don’t forget to mix and match your customized Fi GPS Trackers with one of our climbing-inspired leashes.
- Choice between a lightweight clasp made of durable aluminum and plastic, or an all-metal clasp! (Small collars only are available in the lightweight clasp. The metal clasp is too heavy for most small dogs)
- Lightweight and adjustable
- Backing behind the Fi Module to add strength
- Can charge the module while on the collar
- Reinforced stitching on all stress points
- Easy-to-use, quick-release buckle
- Aluminum D-ring for a strong, yet lightweight, leash attachment point
- Handmade in the USA
- 1" wide band
- Note: Fi GPS Tracker is sold separately. Click here to shop
So far the FI Collar has been great, we love the colors and durability!
So far this collar is holding up to expectations. I was looking for a design that held the Fi device on the outside of the collar, rather than linked to the the collar. I like the design choices and the material is tough enough to withstand Oregon weather and underbrush.
I love these collars! There are so many options, the quality is great and shipping is fast. I’ve purchased a couple rope hounds collars as my puppy has grown and will be purchasing more for our 2 other dogs. So happy I came across rope hounds, a forever customer.
I now have my 2nd rope hound collar and I absolutely love them! Great quality and awesome designs.
I've bought collars for five Newfoundland dogs, two Great Pyrenees, and now three for my Australian Shepherd Rosie. The Rope Hound is lighter and more durable then any other collar I've ever purchased. I really like how the Fi Module connects to this collar.
I'm sold, Rope Hound is the only collar for my dog.